Elin, Your Noah's Ark block is beautiful. Lynette makes the most amazing things. I just need to get to the fabric store to get some muslin. My mom saw this quilt and decided she had to learn embroidery, lol. I am so glad you are doing it...I'll get mine going soon! Love Stacy
Yes, I will join, but first I will try to finish my Leanne's House blocks. You know, I get sidetracked so easily ;-) Tomorrow I hope to start CWD blocks.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
7 kommentarer:
Elin, Your Noah's Ark block is beautiful. Lynette makes the most amazing things. I just need to get to the fabric store to get some muslin. My mom saw this quilt and decided she had to learn embroidery, lol. I am so glad you are doing it...I'll get mine going soon! Love Stacy
Du er utruleg produktiv. Masse flott du held på med. Ønsker deg ei fin påske. Får håpe at sola titter fram.
Yes, I will join, but first I will try to finish my Leanne's House blocks. You know, I get sidetracked so easily ;-)
Tomorrow I hope to start CWD blocks.
Blir meir og meir imponert over produksjonen din, her er det sytørke for tida. Denne var no bare heilt nydeleg:-))
Ønskjer deg ei riktig God Påske.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Eg må fyrst gå på kurs å læra stinga....God Påske Helsing Ingun
Very cute!!!( How many projects I could have at the same time?). You have a good easter.
Legg inn en kommentar