Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 18. februar 2008

Winter holiday, grey weather, much sewing!

Det er vinterferie, og i dag har eg jobba med å sy saman 3 nye rader på bryllaupssamplaren min. I tillegg prøver eg å få til ei veldig vanskeleg blokk på rad F, der det er noko feil i oppskrifta. Takk og pris for vennlege amerikanske damer på SBS-gruppa, dei hiv seg rundt og prøver seg fram for å hjelpe. Denne bloggeverda er fantastisk! Og så håpar eg inderleg at eg har nok stoff til heile rammeverket, for eg veit at Lappemakeriet er utseld for akkurat dette stoffet. No er eg ferdig med ca. 90 blokker av 140, og er allereie byrja å planlegge eit nytt blokkprosjekt med civil war-stoffa mine... Framhald følgjer!

Today I've completed and joined three more rows to the Bridal Sampler. I'm quite satisfied with how it turns out. I've completed totally about 90 blocks by now. On row F there is a very challenging block that I'm working on right now, with the help from some American friends on the SBS-group.
I do hope I've enough fabric for the sashing for the whole quilt, as I know the shop is sold out!

8 kommentarer:

Lissa Jane sa...

Your quilt is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous! I'd start looking online for your sashing fabric, before its sold out everywhere!

Take care

Lissa
Australia

Bobbi sa...

That looks AMAZING!

Anonym sa...

Det ser helt fantastisk flott ut. Fy søren så lekkert og så flink du er. Bloggverden er fantastisk -helt enig, så godt at du fikk hjelp.

Berglind sa...

It's an amazing quilt and the colors are realy working well together! I look forward to seeing the whole finished quilt, good luck with it

Gudveig HN sa...

Kjempelekkert! Blir helt målløs...

Emily Cole sa...

That is really a beautiful quilt! I love all of the colors, they go together so well! You're so brave to do all of those different blocks too.

Lucy sa...

This is very inspiring!I'm waiting for the book and then I hope I can join the group

Lucy sa...

This is very inspiring!I'm waiting for the book and then I hope I can join the group