Søk i denne bloggen

søndag 5. januar 2014

Jane Austen and P. D. James

This Christmas we had the pleasure to enjoy the film Death comes to Pemberly on TV. 
In our family we are some who love Jane Austen, and we can see the films over and over again...
This new film is based on the novel from P.D.James, and continues the story of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I liked it very much! 

Which of the two originals do you prefer? The old one with Colin Firth, or the newer one with Keira Knightly? What did you think of the P.D.James continue?

Death comes to Pemberly, P.D. James


Pride and prejudice 1, Jane Austen

Pride and prejudice, 2

Who can resist this glance?


Today my neck has been very stiff, and I have been dizzy, so no sewing. I believe the workout yesterday was a bit too heavy for me after Christmas break.
A day without sewing is a day without meaning, or what?

4 kommentarer:

Radka sa...

Oh, I must admit, I am Colin Firth fan :-)
I saw Death comes to Pemberley too over the Christmas holiday. It was good, but not quite "up there" I thought.
xx

Grethe sa...

Enig, med Colin Firth er best!
Pemberley serien nå var ok:-)

solveig sa...

Colin Firth <3
Likt ikkje så godt skodespelarvalet i P.D.James si historie ... Men nydelege bilde m.m.

Ulla sa...

I love Jane Austen's original novel, and the film with Colin Firth. I also usually love the stories by P.D. James but not this latest one. I have not seen the film Death comes to Pemberley.