Book and fabric buys
This is a gem of a book! Finally I got to buy it. The blocks are shown in two different colourways, and there are small stories and explanations to each block. I'm sure I have the pattern to most of the blocks already in my bookshelf, but never mind, new inspiration anyway!
And here he is, my old hero, Lincoln!
Fabric from a new line by Jo Morton, from Fat Quarter Shops.
Wonderful fabric!!
Some small knitted projects
Knitted gloves, pattern from Drops, very fun to make gloves, and they are very warm! Inspiration from Timotei!
And some mittens and a new cap, inspiration from A's Almanakk. I like this pattern! It's callled Jacques.
Some presents
Some nice flowers for Eastern. I've spent 9 days in hospital, and it's so good to be home again!
My pupils have made this nice Easter poster for me. We haven't seen each other since before Christmas, and we miss each other. They know that their teacher likes to play a guitar!
My give away is running until Saturday!
5 kommentarer:
Koseleg helsing frå elevane!
Eg synest ein skal unne seg bøker. Det er kjekt å bla i og lese i sjølv om ein ikkje lagar så mykje. Blad vert lett liggande å rote til, i alle fall her ...
God påske til deg og dine. Håper du har krefter til å kose deg med litt handarbeid no også!
Many lovely things! I can imagine it well, how you feel now to be back home after treatments... especially, when Easter is coming! I wish you, Elin, happy Easter time with your family!!!
I love it all! I haven't seen this book before, is it new? It looks practical and you can take it to bed and read it too :)
What nice knits you are making, I've always wanted to try to make five finger gloves... I've only made mittens with just the thumb :)
Your pupils seem to like and miss their teacher, great quilt they have made for you.
I hope it wasn't anything too serious at the hospital. Use the easter time well, relax and make alot of handwork!!
It is been decited now that I will have C-section next tuesday, April 2nd... only five more days so I'm binding the little quilt and knitting and sewing alot of baby clothes :)
Have a wonderful easter and spring time!
Berglind
Sorry to hear that you have been in a hospital :-( I hope all is well now.
I like the look of your book ( oh no, temptations!) :-))
Happy Easter!
Hvor dejligt at du har hørt fra dine elever :-).
Du har været flittigt med pindene og strikket skønne handsker og huer. Det er der da også behov for med den kulde, vi stadig har.
God påske til dig og familien.
Knus og mange tanker,
Anne-Mette
Legg inn en kommentar