Søk i denne bloggen

søndag 5. august 2012

Summer chrochet

On chilly evenings I've been doing some progress on this large ripple chrochet made in wool, Tove is the name. It's warm to work with.


These potholders will defenitely be my favourits! They are inspired from a Danish blogger, Lutter Idyl.
As I may have mentioned before, I'm a fan of Danish blogs. I like their attitude and their style.


I'm not so satisfied with these ones...but they are fun to make.

This will be a Mandela runner for a round, little table, it just needs to have some ironing. Inspiration from Ravelry and Chrochet with Raymond. Now I remember I've made the potholders too, but I forgot when I took the pictures.


Coasters, Manela style.

Coasters, hexagons. All these small chrocheted projects are made from Bomull Sport, Gjesdal.
This yarn is not suitable for dishcloths.


Some knitted dishcloths made from PT Helsårsgarn, not my favourite yarn...


I'm filling up my stash with cotton yarn. This time I bought from Tante Grøn in Denmark. Inspired by Tusindfryd and Karen Klarbæks Verden.


Small summer projects, to work with at the cabin, in the car or in bed....




This picture is from Bremanger, a very nice island by the ocean, where my sister has got her cabin.
Only small trips for us this summer.
To dream of Toscana, I've been reading Liselotte's blog... also Danish.


Nokre bilete frå sommarens småhekling, lenkjer til kjekke, danske bloggar, litt om blomar, og til slutt eit bilete frå Nesje i Bremanger, ei nydeleg naturperle!

8 kommentarer:

Radka sa...

Wow, you have been busy!
Lovely place to have a holiday cabin :-)

solveig sa...

Kor mykje fint du har laga i sommar!

Satu sa...

Dear Elin, I noticed that the crochet bug has bitten you ;o) All are lovely projects!!! But still I love the ripple blanket most!

Timotei sa...

Så mange fine heklerier!

STRIKKEMOR(O) sa...

Ein imponerande produksjon du har hatt i sommar, kjekt å sjå!

Ingun sa...

Her vart det mye inspirasjon å hente;-))

Grethe sa...

For meg ser all heklingingen din helt perfekt ut! Imponert at du greier de :0) Vakker natur i Nesje ser jeg. Og jeg likte godt det rutete reinsdyret sammen med snemannen!!

Kari sa...

Nå fikk jeg jammen lyst til å hekle! Så mye fint du har laget! Klem, Kari