A quick blog post before returning to the cabin! I have finished all blocks from Svennebrevet, and I look forward to put them all together. I love the block on the top here!
And I look forward to get this very nice book with Norwegian retro knitting!
Cabin activities at night. Cosy...
Our polar dog loves the best sofa with a pillow. She is 11 years old, but looks like a teenager with so little fur. She has lost quite a lot of hair lately...
We also celebrated our 30 years wedding.
And now I'm off to the cabin agin, now with a friend.
See you!
2 kommentarer:
Kære Elin.
Hjertelig tillykke med jeres bryllupsdag.
Det ser rigtig hyggeligt ud fra hytten. Hvor er Tinka sød, som hun ligger der og sover.
Glæder mig til at se Svendebrevet som top.
God weekend.
Knus
Anne-Mette
Happy wedding anniversary! I hope you are having a lovely time at the cabin. - I had a wool sweater with a Norwegian pattern knitted by my mother when I was at school.
Legg inn en kommentar