
Encouraged by Dawn a lot of bloggers have tried to explain how and why they chose their blog names. For me, I'm a kind of traditional girl, I like traditional and somewhat oldfashioned names and nicknames, so I chose Lappetausa. Patchwork in Norwegian is "lappe-teknikk", so the first part of the name is "patch". The second part of the name is an oldfashioned name for "maiden" or something like that.
I guess I was among the first bloggers in my home town, and I just opened a blog for curiosity. I did not know then (4 - 5 years ago) that this blog would expand, and that I would communicate with people all over the world, maybe I would have chosen a more international name if I had known so.
Now it's your turn, how did you make your blog name?
Dawn med det morosame blogg-namnet As Sweet as Cinnamon har starta ei ny moro, nemleg utfordra bloggarar på korleis dei fann på bloggnamnet sitt! Sjølv valde eg det første som fall meg inn den gongen for 4 - 5 år sidan, då eg av rein og skjær nyfikne oppretta ein blogg.... Hadde eg visst kva omfang det skulle bli, hadde eg kanskje valt noko meir internasjonalt, og ikkje det gammalmodige og trauste Lappetausa! Faktisk møter eg av og til folk som kallar meg det....!
Vel, då var det DIN tur å fortelje, kom igjen!
7 kommentarer:
I like your name........great reason........I love that blogging has lead me to interesting places and countries all over the world..........places I never thought much about.........esp Norway.........my Norwegian blog friends are a treat.....I think beside the New Zealand girls the Norwegians are most into the same sort of things we do..........
Lappetausa er et koselig navn synes jeg :)
Jeg kan rigtig godt lide din blogs navn. Det behøver ikker at være så internationalt.
Knus
Anne-MEtte
Du har et koslig blogg-navn, Elin :o)
Utrolig nydelige quilter du har laga også :o)
Ønsker deg en god dag, og håper du koser deg med nål og tråd imellom :o)
Klem,
Laila
wow i love this little beauty too!!
Thank you for your explanation, I did wonder about your blog name.
I think it is very nice and different, so it stands out :)
I love that Dawn asked this question and has a link up for us to learn how blog names were chosen. It is also awesome to meet you and other bloggers that I would not have been able to meet, except through blogging!
I also love your quilt that you shared on this post. I am a novice quilter.
Blessings & Aloha!
I goofed up on my link, so Dawn so sweetly added me back to the list. I would love if you get a chance to stop by and if you do, please leave a comment so that I know you were there.
Legg inn en kommentar