Søk i denne bloggen

tirsdag 2. august 2011

Gone crazy with Crazy mom?

No, I'm not crazy, I feel better than ever, having a project that is real therapy, and I want to go on and on... I'm using a lot of fabric from my stash of no reproduction fabric. But as I use the solid in between, I have to fill up some of that fabric, of course. The best thing is: there are almost no scraps left (look at the second last picture), as I go with leaders and enders and make four patches and bow ties and.....finally some crazy blocks from the fabric scrap that I think can be in some kind of project in the future. This is pure SATISFACTION! Go to Amanda Jean and look at her blocks, she is turning 36 years, and is running a 36 patch sewing along.



 This goes into the bin...
Då Amanda Jean fyller 36 år, feirar ho dette med å arrangere ein sy-saman av 36blokker, smart? Det er ekte terapi-sying, eg bruker stoff frå lageret som ikkje er repro-stoff, stoff som eg likar ganske godt, litt K.Fasett-stoff, japanarar og den typen. Eg er blitt hekta på Leaders and Enders, og syr firarblokkar og bowties og crazy-blokker, og får aldri trådendar!! Det er økonomi og masse bonus-blokker. Prøv du og!

6 kommentarer:

Helene Juul sa...

Det ser rigtig godt ud Elin. Endnu et eksempel på at enkelt og klassisk når man langt med inden for patchwork. Glæder mig til at se det færdige resultat.

Solveig Bloch sa...

At det enkle kan bli så fint du?

promosyon sa...

You have brilliantly explained about it. It is very easy to understand and I have learned a lot from it. You shared such a helpful material.

Una sa...

Hei Elin!
De er virkelig blitt fine, dine firkanter! Selv er jeg svært fristet av det hele - det er en så vakker effekt av et helt teppe av bare firkanter. God tidlig høst:)

sex addict sa...

Those triangle shapes are such a very beautiful and looks interesting. Those first and second work of fabric is unique.

soldes sa...

Giving a order to all fabric work is too hard for me and just now, only searching for right idea of it. I think it will be best pattern to start.