| Some easy peasy blocks from Svennebrevet... |
| ...and some not so easy blocks, Dear Jane!! Oh my Dear! Some wonky blocks, but never mind! |
Not much sewing these days, I'm so busy with many things! On Friday I go to Dublin with my choir, and stay until Monday. We will have concert in a nice church (on my birthday, actually), and also entertain at a famous pub!
| This "Big Prayer Hous cake" is very good, from the book Ta kaka. |
I will bring the cake to my pupils tomorrow.
These flowers were arranged to the singing festival we had last weekend. Nice??
These flowers were arranged to the singing festival we had last weekend. Nice??
Det er svært hektiske tider, så det blir berre litt blokk-sying innimellom. No er det skuleavslutning, og Dublin-turen står for døra. Gledar meg til å synge i ei flott kyrkje på gjebussen min!
Ynskjer med dette alle blogglesarane ein fin midtsommar!
Og gratulerer Hilde med dagen din onsdag!
2 kommentarer:
Summer flowers are lovely:) Enjoy your time in Dublin!
Dear Elin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and ENJOY your time in Ireland. I have been there once and it was unforgettable week. Some wonkiness only gives a personal touch to the blocks;)
Legg inn en kommentar