Søk i denne bloggen

søndag 5. juli 2009

Summer Exhibition

Great exhibition at Lappemakeriet, go to Hanne's blog and read about it! Here we are, Hanne, Anne Ida and I. Anne Ida and I have both finished the Sylvia Bridal Sampler quilt, so that's what brought us two together. We met for the first time almost two years ago, and that time we also went to Bærums Verk! Hanne I met for the first time in person in April 08, when she came to Nordfjord for the regional quilt meeting, making a speech on her Dear Jane journey. I'm so thankful for what quilting and blogging has led to, new friends, lots of inspiration and joy!
Her har vi den glade gjengen på utstillinga til Lappemakeriet. Hanne, Anne Ida og eg. Hanne har laga eit flott innlegg frå denne utstillinga!

2 kommentarer:

Merete sa...

Flotte quiltedamer på tur! Utrolig hvor mange venner en får på kryss og tvers av verden gjennom quiltingen:-)

Karen sa...

What a nice way to make new friends!