Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 8. september 2008

What I've been working on lately

Here is the cute stichery from Abyquilt, take a look at her nice tutorial. It's going to be a Sticher's Angel sewing bag! So far I've just made the stichery and put it on a nice piece of fabric. The bag will come later.
I've worked pretty hard to catch up my Dear Baby Jane duties. Since summer break I've been behind, but now I'm in touch again. In fact I'm only two triangels away, so I'm satisfied. Anina, who is hosting this DBJ group, says that we now have finished about 20% of the whole quilt......
This triangel is Right side: Hills of Jerusalem.
And here are eight more blocks, if you want the names, click at the Flickr photo gallery at my side bar.

Eg har jobba hardt med å bli ajour med djane-blokkene etter ferien. No er eg nesten på sporet igjen, manglar berre 2 triangel og dagens blokk. Ifølgje Anina som steller med denne gruppa er vi no ferdige med ca. 20% av heile kvilten....
Øverst er sticheriet av May Britt, som skal bli ein Sticher's Angel sybag. May Britt er ein av designarane til denne gruppa, og ho er i veldig fint selskap, så det må vere litt av ei ære!!! Klikk her, å kan du finne ut meir om dette. Eg er ikkje med på sjølve byttet, men lagar nokre av tinga som eg tykkjer er overkomelege. Elles så ventar eg ein godbit i posten i løpet av veka, heilt frå Australia, så vent og sjå!

Elin

6 kommentarer:

chiara sa...

dear Elin, compliments! you're very good at doing patchwork, I'm not that good yet..and that's one of the reasons why I decided not to buy Anneka's pattern, but I've seen others that are adorable, thank you for this link! If i decide to buy I'll ask you for help.
I'm really really sorry I can't help you with french style sites, but you can see wonderful french blogs in my favourite foreign blogs..for example Natalie-Jo, Silvie etc. Or you can see the site from magazine De file en aguille.. it's only cross stitch but the style is the same:natural and dark linen, lots of red and white and elegant trimmings. I always saw books and kits at craft fairs but never bought anything so I can't suggest names sorry.
hugs
Chiara

Peg - Happy In Quilting sa...

Elin your DJ blocks are all so lovely and your stitchery for May Britts bag very nice...

Hanne sa...

Well done Elin - beautiful work from your hands, as always :-)

STRIKKEMOR(O) sa...

Fine blokker og stitchery!

Kristie sa...

Wow! You have really been busy! Your stitchery looks so nice!! Can't wait to see the finished bag. I love your Dear Jane blocks. I am slowly working on mine, I think I only have 25 blocks and one triangle. Your triangle looks beautiful!!
Kristie

Una sa...

Åååå så fine blokker - triangelen ikke minst! Tusen takk for koselig kommentar. Er selv skap-Janiac, så dette var inspirerende! Una :)