Søk i denne bloggen

torsdag 15. november 2007

PAY IT FORWARD!


Today I visited Hanne's blog, and found something interesting! It's called "Pay it Forward", and this is how it goes:

It’s the "Pay It Forward Exchange". It’s based of the concept of the movie “Pay it Forward” where acts or deeds of kindness are done without expecting something in return, just passing it on, with hope that the recipients of the acts of kindness are passed on. So here’s how it works: I will make and send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange.I do not know what that gift will be yet, and it won’t be sent this month, probably not next month, but it will be sent (within 6 months) and that’s a promise! What YOU have to do in return, then, is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

As Hanne is one of my favourite Norwegian bloggers who I admire a lot, I wanted to join in this fun. I do want to become a PIF kind of person, also in the spirit of my dear old mum, who defenitely always has been such a kind. And for my Norwegianspeaking readers I want to quote a poem by the lovely poet Olav H. Hauge:


"Gjer ein annan mann ei beine"


Han kom or fjellet, skulde heim,

fekk føring ifrå Osa

ut til Øydvinsto.

Og han var raust

og baud betal.

Men Osamannen

var ikkje fal.

Eg vil betala,

eg kan ikkje nå deg

med ei beine att.

So gjer ein annan mann

ei beine då,

sa Osamannen

og skauv ifrå.

Med dette flotte diktet av Olav H. Hauge (favorittlyrikaren min), presenterer eg her "Pay it forward" eller "send det vidare" (fri omsetjing...), som eg fann på Hanne sin blogg i dag. Greia er at ein skal spre litt glede utan å få noko att frå dei same personane, men sende stafetten vidare. Veldig interessant å lese linken frå Wikipedia om dette fenomenet. Og dei 3 første som melder stafetten vidare frå meg via ein kommentar på bloggen min, får i løpet av dei første månadene noko lite handlaga av meg...

5 kommentarer:

Hanne sa...

For et flott dikt Elin! Hverdagsglede i praksis :-)

Marie sa...

Flott dikt Elin! Eg har linka til Hulda i innlegget, berre klikk på namnet hennar!

God helg

Hulda sa...

Hei! Så du spurte etter meg i Maries blogg. Du finner nettbutikken min her: http://huldashomemade.blogspot.com og bloggen her: http://huldals.blogspot.com

Anonym sa...

Hilde: Diktet passar heilt perfekt! Eg fekk sjokk då eg såg på bloggen til LilleMø i dag! Gledeleg sjokk, altså...

Anonym sa...

Hæ Elin!
takk fyrir að kíkja á síðuna mína.
Gaman að sjá önnur skandinavísk blogg, ég hlakka til að kíkja í heimsókn til þin í framtíðinni og auðvitað byrja ég á að lesa það á norsku og sjá hvað ég skil :)

Hi Elin,
thanks for visiting my blog. I love to see other Scandinavian blogs, and I look forward to visiting yours in the future. Of course I will begin trying to read in Norwegian to see if I understand it all :)