Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 12. november 2007

70 blocks finished, half way through....

F-5 New York Beauty, N-5 Windblown Square
I'm half way through my big project, and from now on I'll go a bit slower. There are many other things to make before Christmas! I'll do the BOWs and perhaps some other blocks now and then, and will work with stronger intensity from January. So are my plans...
Halvvegs gjennom mitt store prosjekt vil eg jekke ned farta litt, sidan det er så mange andre ting eg har lyst å lage før jul. Men det er med tungt hjarte, eg lengtar heile tida etter blokkene mine, det har på ein måte blitt eit avhengighetsforhold mellom oss. Eg får spørje psykologen...
Men etter jul håpar eg å vere tilbake med stor intensitet!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Oh my goodness, half way through. You have been busy.

Anne Ida sa...

Blokkene dine ser fantastiske ut, Elin! Jeg liker stoff kombinasjonen i N5 kjempegodt!!! Dette kommer til å bli en utrolig flott SBS!!!

Hanne sa...

Your blocks are lovely!
I will give full speed to my NI blocks after Christmas, and I am also about half way through :-)